Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's Back!


Last night our girl, B Spears had her 27th birthday party, which was also the launch party for her new album, "Circus." 

Although her album leaked on the Internet weeks ago and a few of her songs have already topped America's charts, I spent the better half of my day listening to "Circus" on repeat. I thought it had a good variety of songs and there is some very creative writing involved (ie: Mmm Papi) but overall it was really sad. After having watched part of her "For the Record" on MTV the other night, this album just  amplifies how there are rich executives behind every aspect of her life and that she is really nothing more than just a household brand name abundantly collecting millions for Hollywood (listen to Lucky)... If this was me... I would have went ape shit too.

But for now, let's bow down to the "once pop princess, now queen of pop" cause her comeback is something worthy of our praise. 

Personal Favorite Song on the album: Unusual You 

Photo Cred: Patrick McMullan

1 comment:

Agniesia 嘎妹 said...

Made a little post about u on my blog. thanks for da love
http://agnieszkaps.nomadlife.org/default.aspx

Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
I’m an adventurous soul with a taste for the good life. When it comes to art, nothing is more impressive than high fashion; hefty price tags are definitely worth it. Music rules my ears. I always take the leap, look forward and have no regrets. I want the metropolis to be my playground so I never run out of things to do, but I love the luxury of taking time to myself. When I think freedom.. I think living here and now.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter