Monday, January 19, 2009

Officially Found

Now that my 5 day drinking binge, 24 hour hangover and 10 hours of unpacking/organizing are dunzo... I figured it would be a good time to update with everything I have been getting dirty with in the last week. ;-)

It has been so f-ing cold and snowy out over the last week, the only thing that has been getting me thru is the promise of Spring Break (eventhough we have yet to plan it). With the sun on my mind, I went online shopping to cloud the truth of my current situation, which was -20!!

JG4B - Jasper Goddall is a graphic designer my friend introduced me to a couple of years ago. He has some pretty cool imagery that he turned into a swimsuit line last year. I'd say if you want a swimsuit that makes a statement/ is unique - go with this brand - its pretty impressive. These are from the same collection but he has a few different ones (some snakes, skulls, all dat' cool shit) and no 2009 yet...




Wanna Save? The 2008 line is currently on sale at net-a-porter

I wonder if these sandals will be the next big thing?! I feel like they could take off like the gladiator sandal. I'm not really sure how I feel about them yet... But I'm defineitely considering them.





School starts tomorrow (yuck)... Final semester at Madison (sad)... Reality is setting in (umm)...

No comments:

Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
I’m an adventurous soul with a taste for the good life. When it comes to art, nothing is more impressive than high fashion; hefty price tags are definitely worth it. Music rules my ears. I always take the leap, look forward and have no regrets. I want the metropolis to be my playground so I never run out of things to do, but I love the luxury of taking time to myself. When I think freedom.. I think living here and now.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter