Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Trend!?

Remember when Ray Ban redesigned/relaunched/brought back (whatever you want to call it) the Wayfarer sunglasses?! We were all like whaaa- that's kinda cool and now like everybody and their mother wears em'... WELL... is this the new thing for spring, revived from the early 50s and ready to take over modern day fashion once again?!



The "round" sunglasses... hmm... Chanel designed a line and MK (an original Wayfarer vintage frame trend setter) is already down for the cause... I'm def. going to jump on this trend train. Check it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://oakley.com/pd/4883/16377

Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
I’m an adventurous soul with a taste for the good life. When it comes to art, nothing is more impressive than high fashion; hefty price tags are definitely worth it. Music rules my ears. I always take the leap, look forward and have no regrets. I want the metropolis to be my playground so I never run out of things to do, but I love the luxury of taking time to myself. When I think freedom.. I think living here and now.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter