Friday, December 12, 2008

Amor, Amour, Amore!

In honor of my advice paying off in one case and helping someone understand the dangers of love in another...   



10 things Men neither like nor really understand about what women love: 

1. Chuck Bass
2. Dark Nail Polish
3. Gossiping about real people we only know through TV/online sites/magazines as if we roll with them daily
4. Crying - sometimes it just feels good
5. Really really expensive candles 
6. Emotional shopping 
7. Jeans tucked into boots or uggs
8. Dancing 
9. Being passive aggressive 
10. The MEETING OF THE MINDS! 

2 comments:

hunto said...

too funny and unfortunately too true hahah

BPB said...

1, 2, 5, 6, 8 and 10 i can relate to. i also love that you have blogs. its like stalking thats allowed.

Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
I’m an adventurous soul with a taste for the good life. When it comes to art, nothing is more impressive than high fashion; hefty price tags are definitely worth it. Music rules my ears. I always take the leap, look forward and have no regrets. I want the metropolis to be my playground so I never run out of things to do, but I love the luxury of taking time to myself. When I think freedom.. I think living here and now.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter