Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Slow Sunday


Fuck I'm bored. 


Listening to: Big City Lights by Mattafix

Wearing: Uggs, Juicy pants and a shopbop t-shirt (SICK- so typical Madison "I'm at the library but need to look cool"- I may go change after realizing this)

Thinking: What am I going to do next with my life (FUCK is the only thing that really comes to mind)

Missing: Michigan (still, which is weird bc normally i get over things in like 10 min)

Wishing: I was in Madison on Max's couch (I guess he has jizz in his pants?!) 

Wanting: My new camera 


Get high and watch Idiocracy

Photo: US in Michigan (aka the lost weekend/week) 
Photo Cred: Phillip Bobby

No comments:

Me

Los Angeles, CA, United States
I’m an adventurous soul with a taste for the good life. When it comes to art, nothing is more impressive than high fashion; hefty price tags are definitely worth it. Music rules my ears. I always take the leap, look forward and have no regrets. I want the metropolis to be my playground so I never run out of things to do, but I love the luxury of taking time to myself. When I think freedom.. I think living here and now.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter